Boca Raton lies by the Atlantic Ocean therefore offering beautiful beach sceneries. But with this setting comes one big problem for residents – water damage.
We at Water Damage Restoration Boca Raton are in the business of helping people with their waterlogged properties. This could be caused by internal damage from pipes and from leakages, as well as from seasonal hurricane, and storm damage. It is always a very bad thing when a homeowner experiences a water damage problem and eventually this develops into a swimming pool inside their houses. Unfortunately, this type of development can happen to anyone – especially in Boca Raton. The good thing is that we are water damage restoration experts who can handle such problems.
What services we offer
Our water restoration services include the timely detection of potential damage, as well as repair of the underlying problem. Water damage can be caused by any of a number of events. These include:
- Leaks from busted pipes or sewage lines. These might not even be from the plumbing. It can also be from water spills from appliances, air conditioning, refrigerators, water heaters and others.
- Overflowing toilets, baths, tubs, sinks, and others.
- Flood damage due to hurricanes, typhoons, tropical storms and storm surges.
- Flooded basements and sewage backups.
- Flooding from fire fighting efforts.
We offer services for the subsequent restoration of your water damaged property. For the best water damage restoration we offer the following services:
- Water leak emergency response. We offer fast response to ensure that the water does not seep in and cause more damage. We also have the latest equipment in detecting possible leaks in your walls, kitchen and bathrooms.
- Water damage inspection. We make sure to find all the possible sources of water leaks. This helps the owner in the long term, as we are able to do the most work in the least number of site visits.
- Water removal and extraction. After finding the source of the moisture, we remove the water or extract it from wet walls using the latest methods and equipment. This also includes wall drying and dehumidification. It is important to have dry walls prior to any restoration.
- Cleaning and sanitizing. In most instances, even when the place has been dried, it would still smell like stale air. Worse, this can lead to fungal growth. We make sure that we clean up the place and that it smells nice after we finish the job.
- Water damage to dry walls leaves stains and marks. It can also cause structural damage to walls and insulation. We repair dry wall damage and restore them to their proper state.
About Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton is a city in the county of Palm Beach Florida. It is famous for its beaches and beautiful Florida weather. It is also a prime landfall for hurricanes from late September to November. This is a quiet community with a tech industry, which goes back more than thirty years. One of the most famous business names with offices in Boca Raton is IBM. Being on the Atlantic coast of Florida, Boca Raton is also heavily dependent on its tourism industry.